A MESSAGE FROM MEADOWVALE NORTH SHOPPING CENTRE
Effective March 23, 2022 per the announcement made by the City of Mississauga and the Government of Ontario, masks will no longer be required while visiting Meadowvale North Shopping Centre.
As of March 1, 2022, capacity limit requirements as set out by the Government of Ontario have been removed within retail shops, eateries and services.
Meadowvale North Shopping Centre shops, eateries and services may continue to require masks to be worn and proof of vaccination at their own discretion. We recommend carrying a mask and proof of vaccination when visiting Meadowvale North Shopping Centre.
Our services, shops and restaurants may operate on reduced hours or are open only select days of the week.
Retailers may still offer curbside pick-up. Please contact your favourite retailer directly to inquire.
While our best efforts have been made to provide the latest information on our website, as this situation is ever-changing, it is suggested that you check with the individual tenant directly prior to your visit.
Our key focus is on the health, safety and wellbeing of our tenants, their guests, our team members and service providers, while maintaining physical distancing practices and continued communication. This has been, and will continue to be, our top priority.
- Larger retail tenants will have line up queues to manage customer numbers
- Retailers are encouraged to continue with curbside pickup
- All centre personnel, security, maintenance and other service providers will be encouraged to wear Personal Protective Equipment including masks and gloves
WHAT WE’RE ASKING FROM OUR GUESTS
- Adhere to all signage
- Sanitize hands upon entry of stores
- Wash hands as often as necessary
- Maintain a social distance of 6ft/2m
- Not visit if you are symptomatic
- Use credit or debit cards
- Follow line up queues accordingly
VISIT OUR SHOPPING CENTRE DIRECTORY VIA THE LINK BELOW: